This event is being organized by DNV GL in partnership with the Renewable Energy Cluster Hamburg
Offshore wind after 2020 - Tenders as a way to reduce costs?
The conference agenda will address the question of how the role of offshore wind power in the energy supply in Germany and Europe will look under changed political conditions after 2020. Meet international leaders and representatives of the offshore wind industry, to discuss the future of the industry with regard to coming and existing tendering models.
Hamburg Offshore Wind differs from most other industry events in that it is put together and hosted by an organisation that has significant real life-cycle experience of offshore projects. The breadth and depth of technical understanding across the DNV GL Group and the membership network of the Renewable Energy Cluster Hamburg (REH), guarantee that the program has been designed to deliver added-value to offshore stakeholders and that the external and internal speakers have been specifically selected for their depth of expertise and understanding.
Key benefits of the event
- Gain a unique insight into the progress and future plans of German developers and their technical solutions and lessons learned for the North Sea and Baltic Sea.
- Listen to the major stakeholders in the German industry discuss the market environment from their perspective.
- Join the debate on how the young industry is progressing with respect to Maritime Safety, Occupational Safety and HSE matters?
- Learn about turbine developments for cost of energy reduction.
- Hear current investment and finance opinions about smart offshore wind investment.
- Learn about new solutions and challenges in design, construction, installation and operation of platforms and cables.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to network face-to-face with participants and speakers during the conference dinner.
- Simultaneous German-English and English-German interpreting is available during all conference sessions.
Who will benefit?
Do you want to become a sponsor of the HOW?
Conference language - Simultaneous translation available: German–English / English–German.
The conference language is German and English. A simultaneous translation German–English / English–German is available during all conference sessions.