Register for the 2016 Energy Executive Forum - May 10-13, at the Ritz-Carton Hotel in Key Biscayne Miami, Florida.
The Retail Energy Executive Forum is the premier networking event for the retail energy industry, offering insights on developments and strategies that affect competitive power markets. More than 400 executives, policy makers, investors, large energy buyers, brokers, and vendors assemble each year for three days of executive-level discussions and knowledge sharing.
Tuesday, May 5 :
- Networking event of your choice, ranging from a golf outing, to culinary tours, to historic site visits
- South Carolina C&I Customer Workshop
- Welcome Grand Reception
Wednesday, May 6 :
- Our expanded schedule included Executive Strategy Seminars, allowing attendees to customize their experience by attending two classroom-style seminars
- Seminars were open to all attendees at no additional fee for all registrants to attend.
Thursday, May 7 :
Session 1 - DNV GL Retail Market Outlook
- Soner Kanlier, Head of Section - Retail Energy Markets, DNV GL
Session 2 - The Big 5: Retail Energy Executive Insights
Session 3 - Customer Insights: Bridging the Value-Strategy Gap
Session 4 - Innovation Architects: How to Know When to Build What
Session 5 - Evolving Channel Growth Strategies
Friday, May 8:
Session 6 - The Vision Thing - Business Transformations
Session 7 - Retail Power Plays: Volatility, Complexity and Risk
Session 8 - Competitive Driving: When Customer Platforms Become Springboards
DNV KEMA is now DNV GL
In DNV GL we unite the strengths of DNV, KEMA, Garrad Hassan, and GL Renewables Certification. DNV GL's 2,500 energy experts support customers around the globe in delivering a safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy supply. We deliver world-renowned testing, certification and advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy efficiency. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids, and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our testing, certification and advisory services are delivered independent from each other. Learn more at www.dnvgl.com/energy .