This year’s conference will focus on how battery and energy storage technologies are helping to transform the electric grid and our transportation systems, while also growing an innovative economy and promoting a clean environment.
On Wednesday, March 11, DNV GL's Richard Fioravanti is participating on the opening panel at 8:45 AM, which will discuss New York’s energy future, including initiatives like the Reforming the Energy Vision (REV) and the Clean Energy Fund, which are helping to drive the change. Leaders from industry and government will share their perspectives on the role for energy storage in New York’s energy future.
New York’s Reforming the Energy Vision: What’s the role for energy storage?
8:45 AM - 10:15 AM
- Praveen Kathpal, Vice President of Market and Regulatory Affairs, AES Energy Storage
- Glen Merfeld, Platform Leader - Energy Storage Technologies, GE Global Research
- Troy Devries, Chief Distribution Engineer, Consolidated Edison
- Richard Fioravanti, Vice President, Distributed Energy Resources
- John Rhodes, President & CEO, NYSERDA*
Paul Leufkens, Director of Power TIC, DNV GL and BEST Test and Commercialization Center, is also speaking at the event and will discuss New York's energy storage commercialization resources at 1:00 PM on Wednesday, March 11.