Wann:15 June - 18 June 2015Add to calendar 2015/06/15 09:00 2015/06/18 18:00 CIRED 2015 Lyon CIRED, the Leading Forum where the Electricity Distribution Community meets, holds the major International Electricity Conference & Exhibition every two years in different venues in Europe with a worldwide perspective and participation. That makes it the ideal forum for you to meet your peers and discuss the future of the industry.
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Webseite: http://www.cired2015.org/
Uniting to deliver a safer, smarter and greener future for power systems
The 2015 EVENT will take place in Lyon, located in the heart of France on 15-18 June 2015. And we at DNV GL would be pleased to meet you there. We will be present at the technical exhibition with a booth nr. O3 and our experts will be on hand – at the technical sessions and at the exhibition floor - to discuss the challenges your company faces, and how we can help you ensure affordability, reliability and sustainability in your power system. Do you wish to meet with one of our experts, please submit your request details in the form below.
We will be presenting several expert technical talks:
- Copper in comparison to Aluminium as common material in conductors of LV and MV cables, Wim Boone, DNV GL, Arnhem, The Netherlands Christiaan Sonderen, DNV GL, Arnhem, The Netherlands
- Upgrading of 10kV cable connections to 20kV in the Netherlands, Wim Boone, DNV GL, Arnhem, The Netherlands Ger Sebregts, Alliander, Arnhem, The Netherlands
- Type testing cable and accessories, a must Edwin Pultrum, DNV GL Energy, Arnhem, The Netherlands Hong He, DNV GL Energy, Arnhem, The Netherlands Andre Lathouwers, DNV GL Energy, Arnhem, The Netherlands
- Characterisation of Intermittent Fault in Low-Voltage Underground Cable Systems Bart Kruizinga, Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, The Netherlands Peter Wouters, Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, The Netherlands Fred Steennis, DNV GL Energy, Arnhem, The Netherlands Tjeerd Broersma, Enexis, 's Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
- Dynamic rating to support safe loading of distribution transformers Sander Meijer, DNV GL, Arnhem, The Netherlands Frank de Wild, DNV GL, Arnhem, The Netherlands Watson Peat, Scottish Power, Glasgow, UK Martin Wright, Scottish Power, Glasgow, UK Kevin Smith, Scottish Power, Glasgow, UK
- Essential tests on dry-type transformers: Short-circuit tests and class verification Sjoerd Smeenk, DNV GL - Energy, Arnhem, The Netherlands Edwin Pultrum, DNV GL - Energy, Arnhem, The Netherlands André Lathouwers, DNV GL - Energy, Arnhem, The Netherlands
- Smart Cable Guard – a tool for on-line monitoring and location of PD’s and faults in MV cables – its application and business case Fred Steennis, DNV GL, Arnhem, The Netherlands
- Last Generation Reclosers for MV Overhead Lines at EDP Distribuição - Results and Conclusions João Rosa, EDP Distribuição, Lisbon, Portugal Carlos Cândido, EDP Distribuição, Lisbon, Portugal Fernando Ramalheira, EDP Distribuição, Lisbon, Portugal Pedro Terras Marques, EDP Distribuição, Lisbon, Portugal Rui Fiteiro, EDP Distribuição, Lisbon, Portugal Miguel Morgado, DNV GL, Lisbon, Portugal
- Flexible LV Grid for Dynamic Power Flow and Voltage Control Yin Sun, Technical University Eindhoven, Eindhoven, Noord Brabant, The Netherlands Alexander Yanushkevich, DNV GL, Arnhem, Gelderland, The Netherlands Erik de Jong, DNV GL, Arnhem, Gelderland, The Netherlands Sjef Cobben, Technical University Eindhoven, Eindhoven, Noord Brabant, The Netherlands
- Guide to Estimate Benefits from Smart Grid Applications - FLISR and VVO Robyn Pascal, CEATI International, Montreal, Quebec, Canada Georges Simard, CEATI International, Montreal, Quebec, Canada Clay Tutaj, DNV GL, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
- Mitigation of overload and voltage deviations using storage Santiago Peñate Vera, DNV GL, Arnhem, The Netherlands
- A holistic approach to power system testing & validation Erik de Jong, DNV GL, Arnhem, The Netherlands Daniel Liang, DNV GL, Singapore, Singapore Yin Sun, DNV GL, Arnhem, The Netherlands
- Defining the Impact of Distributed Energy Resources based on Measurements Elke Klaassen, Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, The Netherlands Jasper Frunt, DNV GL, Høvik, Norway Han Slootweg, Enexis B.V., Den Bosch, The Netherlands
- Operating a 10 kV XLPE cable on a voltage level of 20 kV: the long term test. Jacco Smit, Liandon, Duiven, The Netherlands Ger Sebregts, Liander, Arnhem, The Netherlands Wim Boone, DNV GL, Arnhem, The Netherlands
- Conceptual Design for Asset Management System Under The Framework of ISO 55000 Sungin Cho, Clean Technology Centre, DNV GL, Singapore, Singapore Khanh-Loc Nguyen, Clean Technology Centre, DNV GL, Singapore, Singapore
A partner with unprecedented range
DNV GL is a new name but one with a heritage stretching back 150 years. We unite the strengths, know-how and resources of respected brands including KEMA, Garrad Hassan, DNV and GL. That gives us an unprecedented range of expertise, and unique perspective on the T&D chain, and its position in the broader energy picture. And it gives you a unique resource when tackling the challenges of the future for power systems. Whether it's testing and verification for new component types or support – with any aspect of T&D networks from grid strength and asset management to network intelligence and integrating renewable sources - we offer customized, innovative solutions and clear answers.
Cired meeting request
Fill out the form below to request a meeting at the Cired with one of our experts.