Please join our breakfast session, with discussion and informal networking at the Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam on Wednesday November 25 from 08:00 AM to 10:15 AM. At this exclusive breakfast session DNV GL will guide you, with contributions from PwC and Eneco, through the top 5 critical issues for your offshore wind business case:
- Wind Resource Assessment. How reliable is your wind resource data? And which model do you choose? How to interpret different figures from different methodologies? The quality of your wind resource assessment has immediate and far-reaching impact on the success of your business case. If your wind output estimates are too low, you lose straight away. If they are too high, you lose in the end.
- Wind Farm Design. How to optimize turbine positioning and technological design, as to ensure optimal financial performance? Which aspects affect your business case and to what extent?
- Turbine & Foundation Design. Looking at the upcoming cost reduction targets for 2016 and beyond: how to realize cost reductions of our offshore wind parks with 40% or even 50%? How to organize this and how to realize? What to expect from a technology point of view?
- The winner takes it all - can financing make the difference? What is required to win tenders? What are the key parameters which can make the difference and which role can financing play? Which options are available?
- Offshore operations & maintenance - challenges and risks. How to organize an efficient and comprehensive operations & maintenance strategy? From timing of maintenance to deployment of helicopters and ships: a smart O&M strategy is a winner for your business case.
Our breakfast session will include presentations from DNV GL experts on wind resource assessments and design of wind farms and turbines (Hans Cleijne, Peter Frohböse). The financing topic will be presented by Thomas Gummert and Oliver Moss from PwC, the O&M topic will be presented by Arjan Donker from Eneco. Of course there will be plenty of room for discussion and networking over coffee in a relaxed setting.
Would you like to learn more? Please register for our exclusive breakfast event at your earliest convenience, as space is limited.
November 25, 2015, 08:00 - 10:15.
Olympisch Stadion Amsterdam