Atlantic Kempinski Hotel
- Webseite: http://www.marineintelligenceconference.com/index.htm
Marine Propulsion & Auxiliary Machinery Journal is pleased to announce the second European Marine Intelligence conference which will be held in Hamburg, Germany. This event will see distinguished leaders in the field of digital innovation address key developments and technologies that are shaping digital transformation in shipping. Presenters will demystify common misconceptions while providing clear strategic and practical insights into how digital and data solutions can deliver significant operational efficiencies, and improve financial performance.
Key themes of the programme include:
- Case study insights from industry leaders who have taken the lead by implementing digital solutions
- Blue-sky thinking: How the marine industry can benefit immediately by using their existing data and infrastructure
- Business case for and against investments into digital technologies, understanding and dealing with real concerns of the industry
- Benchmarking opportunities with case study insights from companies within and outside of the shipping industry
- Current market data, trends, and developments will explain why it is important to act now
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are on top of the information technology hype cycle. Tore Torvbråten, Director Class Development at DNV GL will give a brief description of what AI is and how it can be relevant for medium sized companies in the maritime industry.
- Advices and experience on how to get started with AI
- Examples of implementations
- Examples of value and return on investment