DNV GL Maritime HQ, Brooktorkai 18, Hamburg
DNV GL, Rolls Royce Marine, SINTEF Ocean and NTNU hereby invite you to a mini-seminar to be held at DNV GL's Maritime HQ at Brooktorkai 18 in Hamburg on May 3rd.
At this seminar, the OSP initiative will be introduced to central European stakeholders. Together with some new key industry partners, current technology will be demonstrated and key learnings from the automotive industry will be shared.
Through a 2 year Joint Industry Project (JIP), the Open Simulation Platform will be developed by the industry for the industry. The JIP will produce the open source software that enables co-simulation and model exchange, accompanied by a model and simulation standard that will aid the industry when going forward with collaborative simulations and future ship designs.
- 11:00-11:30 Introduction and opening statements by OSP partners
- 11:30-12:00 Challenges in System Integration and Commissioning – How models are going to help in the future
- 12:00-12:30 Introduction to the OSP
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch
- 13:30-14:00 PROSTEP – SmartSE, learnings from the automotive industry, Dr. Steven Vettermann
- 14:00-14:20 Model Sharing and Protection
- 14:20-14:50 Demo of OSP technology foundation
- 14:50-15:20 Coffee break
- 15:20-15:40 JIP introduction and key JIP partners
- 15:40-16:00 Closing Remarks
Please register for this free event via e-mail:
For event information please contact:
Christian.Cabos@dnvgl.com, Phone: +49 40 36149 576