Wann:22 September - 24 September 2015Add to calendar 2015/09/22 08:00 2015/09/24 18:00 SGTech Europe 2015 DNV GL is a proud lead sponsor of SGTech (Smart Grid Technical Forum) Europe, home of IntelliSub Europe, NextGen SCADA Europe, UtiliNet Europe and SmartSec Europe
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Webseite: http://www.sgtech-europe.com
SGTech (Smart Grid Technical Forum) Europe is the home of IntelliSub Europe, NextGen SCADA Europe, UtiliNet Europe and SmartSec Europe, a conference for electric utility Substation Automation, SCADA & Control Room, Telecom, and Cyber-Security professionals.
Drawing together 250+ smart grid technical professionals, this multi-conference programme presents 40+ utility case studies, in 4 focused tracks, over 3 days. This is a good opportunity to present our latest practical implementation experiences and advice and discuss developments in our industry with professionals.
DNV GL is proud to be lead sponsor of this event and will be at the conference stage with four contributions:
- Theo Borst, Head of Section, Intelligent Networks & Communication at DNV GL will talk about Analytics and explain how you can build in a range of analytics capabilities to support real-time operations and maintenance of the smart grid
- Richard Schimmel, Product Manager IEC 61850 at DNV GL, will elaborate on Advanced Testing and our vision on how to develop and implement a robust testing procedure to ensure the resilience of vulnerable smart substation assets
- Duo presentation by Stefan G. Hoffmann (Hochschule Ruhr West), Robin Massink (DNV GL): 'The newest smart meter security features and comparing different approaches'
- Robin Massink, technical professional cyber security will talk about SCADA System Validation: Reliability testing of power plant control systems.
The SG tech 2015 EVENT will take place in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, on 22-24 September 2015 and we at DNV GL would be very pleased to meet you there. We will be present at the ´Solution Zone´ (a market place outside the conference rooms) with a stand where our experts will answer any of your questions related to SCADA EMS/DMS replacement projects, Smart meter projects, Interoperability of datacom networks and protocols and Cyber security of critical infrastructures.
More information on our contribution and presence at the SG Tech Europe 2015 on this website soon!