- Webseite: http://www.sgtech-europe.com/
SGTech Europe is an important European ‘implementation’ focused smart grid technical conference for electric utility Substation Automation, SCADA & Control Room, and Telecom professionals.
Drawing together 250+ smart grid technical professionals, this multi-conference program presents 40+ utility case studies, in 4 focused tracks, over 3 days. This is a good opportunity to present our latest practical implementation experiences and and discuss developments in our industry with professionals.
DNV GL is proud to be lead smart grid sponsor of this event and will be at the conference stage with several contributions:
- Theo Borst will talk about ‘Digital Transformation - a holistic approach to digitization of utility system operations through effective data management’ (Conference Day One: Tuesday 28th March 2017, 12:00
- Ivo Kuijlaars will present in the NEXT GEN SCADA track ‘SCADA Integration - overcoming the challenges of integrating SCADA with EMS/DMS, OMS, GIS and corporate systems to leverage advanced system functionalities and capabilities’ (Conference Day One: Tuesday 28th March 2017, 14:30)
- Amadou Louh will present, in the Utilinet Europe track, ‘Pre-Design Specifications - translating domain specific requirements into a cohesive and standardised set of telecom applications and techniques to ensure a future-proofed and cost-effective all-IP telecom network design strategy’ (Conference Day One: Tuesday 28th March 2017, 16:30)
- Richard Schimmel will give a Workshop on the Fundamentals of IEC 61850, on Thursday 30th March 2017 (9-16h)
DNV GL will also be running a Live Demo Lab on Smart Cable Guard, our online monitoring system considerably improving the reliability of your MV cable network resulting in better SAIDI and SAIFI figures.
The SG tech 2017 edition will take place in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, on 28-30 March and we at DNV GL would be very pleased to meet you there. We will be present at the ´Solution Zone´ (a market place outside the conference rooms) with a stand where our experts will answer any of your questions related to SCADA EMS/DMS replacement projects, Smart meter projects, Interoperability of datacom networks and protocols and Cyber security of critical infrastructures.
Representatives of KEMA Laboratories, part of DNV GL, will also be available for any kind of testing or certification questions.
KEMA Laboratories: your passport to business globally
- Trusted the world over, our KEMA Type Test Certificates tell system operators that products meet the highest standards for quality, safety and reliability.
- Given the risks, utilities and network operators increasingly look for proof of quality when selecting metering, protection and substation automation equipment.
- Therefore manufacturers and their stakeholders are seeking confirmation that their certified equipment will operate correctly, reliably and safely in normal and fault conditions.
- DNV GL – KEMA Laboratories offer independent testing and certification of substation automation equipment and protection systems according to all relevant international standards, basically our certificates and reports are a passport to business globally.