Free of charge
- Teilnahme: Register here
Port and pre-arrival documents
A survey on administrative burdens among international seafarers by COWI for the Danish Maritime Authority indicate that as many as 79% of seafarers find tasks related to the filling out of port and pre-arrival documents require too much documentation and/or paperwork.
Find out more about how to reduce the administrative burden for your crew by up to 90% and how to take control of work and rest hours compliance.
This webinar is a great chance to learn more about how to:
- Reduce the administrative burden for your crew
- Speed up and ensure quality of port clearance reporting
- Easily generate electronic reports such as eNOAD and more (e.g. Australia, Singapore, Panama Canal)
- Save cost and ensure up-to-date content including general information, publications, legislation and information relevant for your port call.
- Get weekly updates of nautical information and regulatory requirements on-board.
- Demonstrate compliance with regulations for safe manning and operation
- Take charge of your crew’s work and rest compliance reporting. Share information between ship and office.
- Benefit from Q88 integration and tanker berth information.
Join today to get a demonstration of the state-of-the-art solution for port clearance and the new shore portal for work & rest monitoring.