Wann:20 September 2017Add to calendar 2017/09/20 10:30 2017/09/20 11:30 America/Chicago WEBINAR - Inspection Manager Automating your DOT 192 compliance activities
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Teilnahme: Register here
DNV GL invites you to attend a webinar to learn about DNV GL’s Inspection Manager software and how it can help you automate your DOT 192 regulatory compliance activities.
You will discover how Inspection Manager helps reduce paperwork and improve efficiency and accuracy while administering compliance activities and field data collection.
- How this single platform can be used to manage all DOT 192 compliance inspections with built-in and configurable compliance rules
- How the software provides a configurable solution to accommodate diverse business processes involving inspection and maintenance activities
- How you can automate scheduling compliance inspections and all related follow on activities to ensure compliance
- How the application provides easy access to archived inspection results for reporting and dashboards
- How our data collection software provides a field ready, electronic data collection solution
Join us for this webinar and learn more about Inspection Manager!
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern Standard Time (ET)
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM Central Standard Time (CT)
08:30 AM - 09:30 AM Pacific Standard Time (PT)
The webinar will be presented by:
Elaine Pettersen - Principal Lead Consultant
Ms. Pettersen has over 20 years of experience in implementing GIS and Regulatory Compliance software solutions for Gas and Electric Utilities. For the last 15 years she has been helping gas utilities meet DOT gas compliance regulations, and has implemented enterprise wide solutions of DNV GL's Inspection Manager suite of products at gas utilities across the United States, in Canada and in Mexico. Ms. Pettersen has a strong background in DOT 192 and 195 regulations, gathering solution requirements, business process analysis, solution architecture, GIS integration, and relational databases.
Pearl Smith – Solutions Consultant
Ms. Smith is a Software Consultant with over 10 years of experience working with DNV GL’s Inspection Manager, Uptime and GIS software, implementing enterprise wide solutions of the Inspection Manager suite of products for gas utilities. She also provides software training, client support, and works with product development to ensure the quality of the Inspection Manager software.