Holiday Inn Berlin Airport
Wann:19 October - 20 October 2016Add to calendar 2016/10/19 08:00 2016/10/20 18:30 Wind Power Big Data and IOT Forum A commercial conference targeting wind farm data.
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. Holiday Inn Berlin Airport https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Webseite: https://www.bisgrp.com/portfolio/conferences/energy/wind-power-big-data-analytics-and-internet-of-things-iot-forum
Michael Wilkinson, Global Service Line Leader & Regional Head of Section – Asset Operations & Management, DNV GL - Energy, will be presenting his expertise at Wind Power Big Data and IOT Forum.
Date: Wednesday 19th October 2016
Session: Harnessing the big data revolution
Presentation title: Real World Benchmarking Wind O&M
- How does my wind farm compare to the rest of the industry?
- Availability, performance, and reliability benchmarking
- Real world experience of the effect of data quality on benchmarking and best practices for recording major component failures
- Identify common pitfalls for preparing a benchmarking data set and understand questions to ask when reviewing a benchmarking study
Michael is the Head of Section for the regional Asset Integrity & Performance team and Service Line Leader for Asset Operation & Management services globally at DNV GL – Energy. After working as an Engineering Doctorate Research Engineer with FKI Energy Technology (De Wind), he joined DNV GL – Energy as an operational wind farm analyst in 2007. He spent several years assessing operational wind farms; working for owners, operators and investors worldwide on a range of data analysis, wind farm monitoring and long term energy forecasting services. As Service Line Leader he leads operational renewable activities for DNV GL’s global Energy’s business; he is responsible for the development of services in asset management, inspections, short-term forecasting and operational data analysis. He is particularly interested in wind turbine data analytics, condition monitoring and reliability analysis. Michael is a Chartered Engineer in the Institute of Engineering and Technology.
To pre-book a meeting or for any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.