Construction monitoring and project management
Delivering quality and support throughout the construction period
We assist oil companies, drilling contractors, and investors to select building yards, negotiate project construction agreements, and define technical specifications. Our experienced multi-discipline site teams represent the interest of our clients during the entire construction period: safeguarding quality, work scopes, budgets, and timelines.
What we offer:
- Auditing builders’ HSE and QA systems, departments, and subcontractors
- Regular safety and housekeeping inspections of building sites
- Reviewing basic and detailed project design and documentation
- Inspection of steel cutting, welding, surface preparation and coating
- Inspection of electrical, mechanical and piping installations, and architectural outfitting
- Witnessing factory and on-site completions
- Witnessing tests of equipment and systems
- Monitoring the warehousing and preservation of materials & equipment
- Technical and commercial variation management
- Selection of specialised equipment and spare parts
- Witnessing acceptance tests and trials
- Regular project reports
- Logistic support
- Handling and hand-over of project documentation.
Our project management services deliver a single solution for large and complex projects, by identifying and engaging the right technical resources from DNV GL’s industry-leading independent advisory and assurance services. Defining the project requirements accurately at the outset ensures delivery of the required outcomes, including the information required for effective decision-making.
What we offer:
- Identifying, mobilising and managing the technical resources and competences needed to deliver a complex range of services
- Defining risks and proactively de-risking projects, at each stage of the lifecycle
- A single point of contact
- Efficient and effective delivery of integrated services from across the DNV GL group
- A fully-integrated project management service to supplement client project teams
- Project management experience, processes and procedures – as discrete packages or across the full lifecycle.