Diving systems and related equipment must be well designed and thoroughly tested to make them safe, reliable and compliant.
DNV GL has wide-ranging experience in the classification of diving systems. Having been involved with diving systems since the beginning of the offshore diving industry, our first full rule set was published in 1975 (Rules for the construction and classification of diving systems).
DNV GL remains the leading class society, offering experienced approval engineers and specially trained surveyors worldwide as well as maintaining contacts with the industry via interaction with operators, end users and regulators.
Our services include:
- Classification of saturation diving systems (fixed and portable)
- Classification of surface oriented diving systems
- Classification of hyberbaric reception facilities
- Certification (CMC) of diving equipment such as launch and recovery systems (LARS), winches, supply and emergency systems
- Guidance with regard to regulative and technical compliance
Trust in our experience and competence to provide expert solutions in this field. Our know-how covers all aspects of pressure and underwater technology. This makes us the ideal partner for manufacturers, operators and project owners who seek technical support and a 360° expert view.
You benefit from:
- The industries’ most recognized class notations in safe diving systems and equipment
- Rules that guide you all the way through construction and safe operation
- Trust and confidence from your customers and business partners.