Risk management is a topic that no enterprise can afford to ignore. Transparency on your risk exposure, both commercial and technical, and reliable processes to manage risk are essential in today’s maritime environment.
Our extensive experience with a large governmental shipping company, Middle Eastern ferry operator and marine geophysical company, to name just a few, give us the know-how you need to manage your risk exposure effectively.
We have developed a proven four-phase approach:
- Document review, interviews and workshops to capture your organisation’s risk picture.
- Gap analysis to develop recommendations based on gaps with the aim to reduce risk.
- Development of a risk assessment sheet, including categorised risks, their consequences and current mitigation measures.
- Full support and advisory during implementation of the risk-reducing measures.
- Holistic approach takes all the various factors of risk into account in a consistent and systematic way.
- Transparency on risks to maintain alignment across your organisation.
- Awareness of important risks with a potential to impact earnings or significantly affect your business.
- Reliable recommendations in a prioritised list to ensure cost-efficient results.
- Assessments possible for audits, studies of existing conditions, and even projects in the development phase.