How do you ensure your hyperbaric or hypobaric chamber meets all the requirements for safety? With DNV GL’s chamber technology experts on your side.
Our DNV GL engineers have tested and certified a huge number of medical treatment chambers over the years – covering a range of applications such as hospitals, ships, fire brigades and the navy as well as diving and mining companies.
- Certification according to EN 14931 and further recognised international standards e.g. ASME PVHO
- Initial examination and ongoing inspection
- Certification according to the European Directive for Medical Devices 93/42/EEC
- Certification and testing of equipment to be used in medical treatment chambers
- Expert support in terms of safety and compliance
Our pressure and chamber technology experts actively contribute to the development of further international standards in this field, hand in hand with manufacturers and medical experts.
- An experienced partner at your side, providing optimal support on your way to compliance of your chamber system
- Smart and efficient certification processes saving you time and money
- Ongoing support and regular updates on new regulations