Performing maintenance based on fixed-time intervals requires, in many cases, unnecessary opening and may even be a source of additional wear or failures caused by human error.
By introducing condition-based monitoring by DNV GL on select functions, you can manage your maintenance activities based on the actual condition of the equipment.
This alternative survey arrangement covers:
- Vibration analysis
- Oil analysis
- ISO 17359, ISO 18436, TAP 416 and DNV-OSS-101 standards
With our offshore condition monitoring service, you can profit from better planning and more efficient maintenance – ensuring higher availability of your offshore unit.
DNV GL is your reputable, reliable partner for offshore condition monitoring, providing you with:
- Cost-efficient maintenance based on actual vessel condition
- More optimal maintenance planning for higher availability
- Improved reliability and availability of equipment and systems
- The collection of accurate system condition data