Fragmented or conflicting risk management systems can distract from your core business activities.
Enterprise-wide risk management enables you to systematically identify, balance and control your portfolio of business risks, aligning risk profile and risk appetite.
As well as safeguarding life, property and the environment, effective risk management enhances a company's reputation and reassures its stakeholders. It makes it easier to take advantage of business opportunities by increasing your competitive strength and reducing the time you spend ‘fire-fighting’. It can also help you avoid financial distress and loss of corporate reputation. Our service can include:
- Risk exposure mapping and assessment
- Development and implementation of risk management systems
- Risk management for corporate governance.
Risk management means identifying everything that has an effect on your risk exposure. In our framework, technology, activities, systems and business environments are seen as a whole, and relevant risk pictures established at all organisational levels.
The central elements of the framework are policy, process and structure. Policy defines principles and provides guidelines for organisational units. Process is the mechanism that ensures that plans for mapping, treating, controlling and tracking risk exposure are reviewed and implemented periodically and systematically. Structure defines arenas, roles, responsibilities and authority, and ensures a responsive and collaborative process.
What you get:
- Risk management frameworks
- Risk management systems implementation
- Focus on business goals: 'balanced scorecard' approach
- Better decisions
- Reduced risk and enhanced value-creation
- Lessons learned
- ISO 31000 gap assessments
- SynergyTM Life risk management
- EasyRisk tool
- Check lists.