The Hong Kong Convention and EU Regulation on Ship Recycling stipulate a host of new requirements, including reliable data and an IHM. The challenge is complying with these over the course of a ship’s entire lifetime.
With more than 300 highly qualified surveyors and ship recycling experts, we offer you the densest global network in this field – both for new ships and fleets in service.
Our unique IHM Green Server (IGS) software supports all aspects of the IHM (Inventory of Hazardous Materials) process. It enables you to manage huge data volumes smoothly, which ensures excellent data quality for the efficient maintenance of the IHM during a ship’s operational phase.
Furthermore, we provide IHM and HazMat courses. They help you improve your business performance and achieve your goals through targeted training courses. As we constantly keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the IHM market and IMO, we are your perfect partner to support you in HazMat management – worldwide.
Your reliable partner for all your recycling and HazMat needs:
- Compliance with current legal regulations (SOLAS, MARPOL, HKC, EUSRR), particularly regarding asbestos and Ozone Depleting Substances (ODS)
- Smoother management of maintenance and investments
- A higher resale value of your ship
- A better image as a green company, with proof thanks to our Environmental Passport
- Market advantage through better environmental performance
- A better health and safety environment on board your ships
- Enhancement of shipbuilding quality (asbestos and ODS-free status)
- Specific planning and action for requirements coming into force from 2016 onwards