Vetting requirements are extensive and updated regularly, and the consequences of vetting failure are significant. However, it is difficult to allocate enough resources to ensure compliance.
By relying on DNV GL for your vetting needs, you are choosing a reliable partner who can help you stay updated on the latest developments, to demonstrate compliancy with the requirements and to effectively take the correct measures.
We offer vetting advisory to ship owners and operators to further improve their vetting performance and optimise time and costs for vetting inspections.
Our vetting support services include:
- Pre-vetting inspections, with support for your onshore vetting team
- Vetting training to crew and superintendents
- A systematic approach to control the vessel’s condition
- Preparation for the latest developments in the vetting regime
- Analysis and benchmarking through a vetting database
We offer our cost-efficient support in vetting compliance both for newbuildings and your ship in operation. We work with oil majors and have close ties to the Oil Companies International Marine Forum (OCIMF). We use both the industry-standard OCIMF SIRE inspection format and SIRE Vessel Inspection Questionnaire (VIQ).
Profit from our in-depth competence in vetting:
- Reduce the off-hire of your tanker
- Reduce costs associated with the failure to pass inspection
- Profit from our expert support in the continuous improvement towards compliant operation
- Thanks to our global presence, we are ready to support you on site quickly and efficiently