A session has also been included on future developments for Bladed, during which we will provide the opportunity for discussion over your specific needs and desires for future features and models within Bladed.
The course will be delivered by two experienced DNV GL engineers, a multibody dynamics expert and a Bladed expert. It can be held either at your offices or at a location of your choosing.
This course can be adapted to suit your needs; and for people who are new to Bladed and / or would like to try out the software we do also offer a course on Bladed Software training.
- Theoretical basis of the multibody dynamics
- Description of flexible bodies
- The standard multibody structural model in Bladed
- Modal analysis and Campbell diagram in Bladed 4.
- Blade modelling in Bladed 4.
- Different Modelling Improvements
- Output variables in Bladed 4.x (demonstration)
- IEC edition 3 post processing
- Future developments in Bladed 4.
Engineers who are already working with Bladed software or have similar experience.