Theory course program for 3 till 5 days with practical follow up. Trainees are thought how to cope with quality surveillance from a general overview until in dept requirements. Focus is made to specifications, calibrations, inspections, test programs and major components. Basic knowledge of major components is handled and related to how to secure the quality in the test program.
This course is available upon request. For more information, please contact us.
• General quality control procedures
• EN-45004 / ISO-17020 standards for inspection activities
• Calibration techniques IEC-60060-2
• Mini audit of suppliers quality systems
• High voltage test and measurement techniques
• Quality control on transformers, switchgear, cables,
overhead lines and instrument transformers
Anyone involved in quality control, quality assurance and technical purchase of power electrical components.