The ISO 14064-1 standard was introduced in 2006 and before that the GHG Protocol (WBC SC/WRI) was used. DNV GL - Energy sees that these standards are becoming more and more a part of integral business practice and offers this two-day course to allow organizations to manage this development. Participants will be provided with the understanding they need to help organizations quantify and manage their greenhouse gas emissions. DNV GL - Energy has a license to offer a training on these subjects using the method of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
You will be able to determine organizational boundaries and to quantify the GHG emissions within them. You will learn to identify specific company actions or activities aimed at improving GHG management. You will be able to make a GHG management handbook and to be better able to judge ambition levels. Your organization will be better prepared for external verification.
More information about this course can be found on our Dutch website.
This course is also available in English (upon request). For more information, please refer to the leaflet or contact us.
- The ISO 14064-1 standard
- Determining GHG emission boundaries
- Quantifying an organization's GHG emissions
- Identifying specific company actions or activities aimed at improving GHG management
- Requirements and guidance on inventory quality management, reporting and internal auditing
- The organization's responsibilities with respect to verification activities
- The (inter)relationship of the ISO 14064-1 standard, GHG schemes and other key protocols and standards
Employees of business and organizations who want to obtain (better) insight into CO2 emissions.